Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Paging Gotham citizen Bruce Wayne"

Well, I'm back in Italy; in one piece, with all my luggage, and had no problems with the flights. Thank goodness. The flight over was really nice. AirFrance does know how to fly people with some style. I actually got metal silverware with my delicious (just kidding) air plane food. I'm all unpacked now in my single bedroom. I'm thankful for the desk to work at (I didn't have one last semester), but I definitely could use a dresser though.
Classes start on Wednesday. I'm taking a class on Shakespeare in Italy, an Italian film class, Italian 102, and a literature class of writers inspired by Italian culture. I'm in a happy position to already know the daily life at the villa, but unfortunately, I still have to go through all the same orientation things. Should be fun.

No comments: