Wednesday, November 5, 2008

They Took Pictures of Sheep and I Ate Fish and Chips

So I lied about getting a story up about Assisi. Basic rundown of that weekend: Friday-Assisi, Saturday-Hike up Mount Morello, the mountain that is on the doorstep of our villa, Sunday-Went to see the opera La Boheme. If you want a more detailed account, you're going to have to ask me when you next see me; I'll be happy to tell you every little detail.

But anyways. I returned from Fall Break in London and Paris which all my body parts, my wallet, and a little bit of sanity left. I figured I'll get some pictures up first and then write my novel. Let me warn you: I took over 600 pictures over the span of Fall Break, so these are only a few of my favourites or ones I thought you would enjoy.

My holiday with the Brits:
http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/568490451GOWlrz

Cheers then, mate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny that they still do chalk paintings on the sidewalks like in Mary Poppins!I'm surprised they let you get that close to the queen(haha). London looks like a great place to visit, will add it to my list.Can you drink the water?
Love,
Mom